Aquatherm Fleece Universal Tuiliq (Double deck, ocean & keyhole cockpit)
NEW Reed Aquatherm Fleece Universal Tuiliq; one garment designed to fit BOTH Keyhole & Ocean Cockpit Kayaks.
A Tuiliq with a soft, 3mm Aquatherm fleece inner for the coldest conditions. Allowing optimum movement and maximum warmth.
Our latest tuiliq design based on the traditions of the old Inuit garments but brought right up to date using our unique Aquatherm Fleece & Aquatherm stretch fabric. An AquaFleece tuiliq to fit both keyhole & ocean cockpit kayaks.
The Aquafleece fabric body, arms & hood creates a thermal, waterproof, flexible membrane with a longer body tube, allowing you to perfect your Inuit Skills.
Superstretch Aquatherm cuffs & deck for an optimum water tight seal.
All our Aqautherm Tuiliqs have the following features –
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt blue & Breathable
- Soft, comfortable 3mm fleece surface next to the skin, antifungally treated, non-latex (for allergy sufferers)
- Seams: Stitched and waterproof, heat-welded seams giving optimum watertight cuff, neck & hood seals
- 'Eskimo Tears' face closure system
- Aquatherm care: Machine washable at 40°F
- Thin & lightweight making it extremely comfortable and flexible to wear
- Packs up small for travelling. Machine washable too!
- Room can be allowed for extra layers underneath - even a pfd or a drysuit
These Tuiliqs are made to measure. We will require measurements for your head, neck, chest, waist, hip, cuffs and height. We may require you to send a tracing of your cockpit outer rims (on newspaper) including your seat back position marked on. Please complete our measurement chart and submit with your order.
Please let us know both of your kayak makes and models in the options box of the measurement form.
Delivery - 7 to 10 working days ex-works