Men's Aquatherm Vest
- Minimal body cover.
- Offers great torso cover whilst keeping the arm pits and upper chest vented.
- Deep cut-away arm hole and neckline with no collar for unrestricted movement.
- Most effective when skin tight, minimising flush through.
- Side seams are positioned further towards the back for added comfort when worn skin tight.
- An ideal all purpose water sports garment.
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt black
- Inner Surface:Soft feel, Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, Antifungally treated, Non latex (for allergy sufferers).
- Fully taped and waterproofed external seams for maximum strength.
- Lightweight, machine washable, fast drying
- Great for taking travelling - can packup small enough to fit into your pocket.
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
It is essential that the garment is working with the athlete, unlike earlier neoprene fabrics, where the athlete is more often working against the garment. Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being watershedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.
By Aquatherm vest
I bought one of these 25-years ago and it's still in good condition and very warm. I just brought a larger size as the old one was getting a bit tight. The zip at the front helps to take it off after paddling. Thanks Reed.