Aquatherm Touring Cag
Made from Aquatherm & Super Stretch Aquatherm Fabrics. A uniquely soft and comfortable cag that can be worn next to the skin or over thermals in the cold.
Front baffle neck seal with wider neck gape when undone, allows for good ventilation on prolonged journeys.
Super stretch aquatherm dry seals on the cuff and neck offers a more comfortable fit over a broader area of your wrist and neck, giving a comfortable seal without the cruder pressure associated with traditional latex seals (great for folks who may have grumbling problems with tendonitis.)
- Seals are tough, durable and non splitting - and not a “write off” should you puncture them.
- Snap on/off hood with a wired brim & adjustable straps at the sides giving snug fit for when the weather closes in.
- Reflective strips are on the cuffs & high point of the neck for added safety.
- All seams are stitched and taped for strength and water tightness.
- The body has an adjustable twin waist seal fixing securely over your deck.
If you are a variation of sizes, perhaps a medium waist and large chest, we are able to combine different sized elements to make-up a garment. Please complete the measurement form. However, if you feel your measurements differ to our standard sizes please contact us on 01271 815828 to discuss your requirements.
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
It is essential that the garment is working with the athlete, unlike earlier neoprene fabrics, where the athlete is more often working against the garment. Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being watershedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.