Reed Chillcheater Dry Cags are waterproof, lightweight, flexible, breathable and stylish. Reed offer a full range of Dry Cags, and spray tops for all your canoeing and kayaking needs.
- This light-weight Coverall Cag Top is all you will need to pop over your kit and head off down to the water.
- Made from Rip stop Nylon with stitched and taped seams.
- Access to undergarments through slit inside pocket
- Easy to get in and out of and dries very quickly.
- It is has an adjuster to fit most keyhole decks
- Large enough to fit over you and your other layers.
- Packs up small to fit in your bag and is light-weight and easy to carry
- Reasonably priced but still the same good quality
- One size fits all
This is the short sleeved, hoodless version of our popular Touring Cag. Body made entirely from Aquatherm, a fully waterproof thermal, full-stretch polyurethane fabric, plus super stretch neck and bicep seals. All seams are stitched and taped for strength and water-tightness. Features include a front neck baffle opening for venting away persipration which zips together to form a unique, comfortable, neck seal. Reflective safety print on the neck. Double adjustable waist seal.
Our Aquatherm Fleece Cag. There is 3mm of cosy, soft polyester fleece on the inside of this cag to keep you superbly warm!
A technical, thermal, outer layer for very cold weather paddling, This new lightweight, warm, and dry cag offers unrestricted freedom of movement. Full stretch, abrasion resistant, waterproof and windproof Aquafleece body outer. Enough volume to get extra thermal layers (Reed Transpire fleece) underneath for extremely cold conditions. Soft fleecy inner next to your skin. Superstretch Aquatherm fabric single, water-tight neck and wrist seals. All seals are non-latex, thermal, comfortable, tough and split resistant. Adjustable twin waist seal. All external seams stitched and taped for durability and water-tightness.