Transpire Fleece L/Sleeve Top
Unisex style, ideal for all water/land sports.
Available with or without front vent zip.
Sport, Work, Leisure - Reed Chillcheater thermals out-perform all others
Reed Transpire fleece garments are designed to be worn as a baselayer next to the skin and will out-perform all others, even in extreme climates, on expedition, in sport or for leisure.
Ultra warm - Ultra comfortable - Ultra dry & wicking
- The fastest moisture-wicking fleece fabric available -
- keeping you warm when it’s cold and dry if you get too warm
- High warmth to weight ratio & advanced yarn technology
- Super stretchy for exceptional comfort & fit
- Soft brushed fleece worn against the skin
- Smooth slip knit outer surface helps make dressing easier
- Ideal as a baselayer or as part of a thermal layering system
- Scotchguard & antibacterial-coated yarns maximise wicking properties & maintain freshness
Transpire fleeces should be worn skin tight (fabric in contact with the skin at all points to maximise sweat wicking potential).
See the complete garment range for top to toe warmth – hats, tops, trousers & socks.
Used for paddling, skiing and walking. Ticks every box, had to buy my wife one to stop mine disappearing!! Also have short sleeve version. Amazing value for money too!!
By Gilly Mara
I have used this fleece in extreme environments. Wore it day in day out for 50 days whilst at sea. It dried quickly, did not smell and was washed twice in 50 days. Kept me warm, when wet, it dried whilst being worn. If you want a piece of kit that can last, keeps you warm, dries quickly in an extreme environment. I could not think of a better garment. Compared with other makes, this was the best and although being worn whilst rowing I got no sores anywhere during an ocean rowing crossing from NY to Falmouth.
After owning a few fleece paddling tops, I decide to try the Reed one.
It's definitely the best fit, definitely warm and even if it does get wet (which it will if you don't wear a cag over the top!), it still keeps you warm.
A must-have for paddling all year round.