Aquatherm Fleece Full Paddle Suit
Ideal for recreational paddling and particularly well suited to Sea Kayaking & Touring.
Lightweight, comfortable, roomy AquaFleece paddle suit which keeps you super warm and dry in the toughest weather & conditions. Made to measure using our unique Aquatherm Fleece Fabric and Stretch Aquatherm fabric; the cut & fabric ensures maximum freedom of movement for paddling with enough volume to get extra thermal layers underneath for really extreme conditions (Reed transpire fleece top and bottoms are ideally suited for this).
- Aquatherm Fleece - Fully waterproof, thermal, stretch, polyurethane fabric with a bonded fleece lining.
- Tough, flexible & robust (outer 20 times more abrasion resistant than neoprene)
- Soft, comfortable 3mm fleece surface next to the skin, anti-fungal treated, non-latex (for allergy sufferers)
- Waterproof, fast drying, UV protecting & water shedding
- Easy shoulder entry via waterproof and flexible zip, allowing for unrestricted movement across the shoulders
- All seals are non-latex, soft and comfortable, tough, water repellent and split resistant
- External seams stitched and taped for strength and water-tightness
- Double layer seat and knee/shin patches for added durability in high wear areas
- Built-in Aquatherm socks come as standard
- Boots can be fitted as an alternative, please find those here
- Other zip options available: Front diagonal dry entry zip, Verzip option enabling a drop-seat. (Braces are NOT fitted to Paddlesuits with front diagonal zips unless asked for)
- Optional fully dry and flexible relief zip - additional £15
- Optional snap on/ off hood with wire peak and hood volume adjusters - additional £17.00
- Optional fully adjustable, quick release double waist seal £18