Aquatherm Full Paddle Suit
Ideal for recreational paddling and particularly well suited to Sea Kayaking & Touring. Lightweight, comfortable, roomy paddlesuit which keeps you warm and dry all year round in all weather & conditions.
Made to measure using our unique Aquatherm Fabric and Super Stretch Aquatherm fabric; the cut & fabric ensures maximum freedom of movement for paddling with enough volume to get extra thermal layers underneath for colder conditions.
- Aquatherm - Fully waterproof, thermal, full-stretch, polyurethane fabric
- Tough, flexible & robust (outer 20 times more abrasion resistant than neoprene)
- Soft, comfortable knit surface next to the skin
- Three different access zip options.(Braces are NOT fitted to Paddlesuits with front diagonal zips unless asked for)
- All seals are non-latex, soft and comfortable, tough, water repellent and split resistant
- External seams stitched and taped for strength and water-tightness
- Double layer seat and knee/shin patches for added durability in high wear areas
- Built-in Aquatherm socks come as standard
- Boots can be fitted as an alternative, please find those here
- Optional fully dry and flexible relief zip - additional £15.00
- Optional snap on/ off hood with wire peak and hood volume adjusters - additional £17.00
- Available in Yellow/ Black, Royal Blue/Black, Black
I don't class myself as the usual "stand up paddler" and like to get out in all weathers to simply have fun. Either on the sea or a river. I love my paddle suit as I just put it on over pretty much what I've got on, if really cold combine it with the Chillcheater all in one fleece and you're all set.
Being Aquatherm the suit doesn't have that usual crunchy feel or make that abrasive sound whilst moving like so many other products.
Having a range of zip/colour options caters for most.
Your paddle suit IMO is simply put "FANTASTIC"
Well done Reed