Transpire Fleece Shorts
Reed Transpire fleece garments are designed to be worn as a base layer next to the skin.
Ultra warm - Ultra comfortable - Ultra dry & wicking
- The fastest moisture-wicking fleece fabric available -
- keeping you warm when it’s cold and dry if you get too warm
- High warmth to weight ratio & advanced yarn technology
- Super stretchy for exceptional comfort & fit
- Soft brushed fleece worn against the skin
- Smooth slip knit outer surface helps make dressing easier
- Ideal as a baselayer or as part of a thermal layering system
- Scotchguard & antibacterial-coated yarns maximise wicking properties & maintain freshness
- Great used for water and land based sports.
- All seams are external for comfort.
Small 21-28'' (53-71cm)
Medium 26-33'' (66-84cm)
Large 31-38'' (79-97cm)
X-Large 36-45'' (91-114cm)
XX-Large 42-50'' (107-127cm)
Transpire fleeces should be worn skin tight (fabric in contact with the skin at all points to maximise sweat wicking potential).
See the complete garment range for top to toe warmth – hats, tops, trousers & socks.