Rip Stop Coverall cag
- This light-weight Coverall Cag Top is all you will need to pop over your kit and head off down to the water.
- Made from Rip stop Nylon with stitched and taped seams.
- Access to undergarments through slit inside pocket
- Easy to get in and out of and dries very quickly.
- It is has an adjuster to fit most keyhole decks
- Large enough to fit over you and your other layers.
- Packs up small to fit in your bag and is light-weight and easy to carry
- Reasonably priced but still the same good quality
- One size fits all
Great piece of gear 10/01/2020
Durable ripstop nylon and the excellent fit and craftmanship, as usual at Reeds.
Fits over the drysuit and PFD without problem. The extra layer helps to keep you warm during a break but if necessary also on the water.
Easy to adjust to the cockpit rim.
This versatile piece of gear should definitely be a part of the standard equipment for every kayaker paddling in colder conditions.
Just arrived today 16/08/2018
By Vincent Boyle
I've just received this coverall cag today, first impression is that it's the lightest cag I've ever worn. Very good fit around the wrist and face. Excellent quality from Reed and an excellent service, ordered on Monday arrived on Wednesday.