These are older style vests. No faults or flaws.
- Minimal body cover.
- Offers great torso cover whilst keeping the arm pits and upper chest vented.
- Deep cut-away arm hole and neckline with no collar for unrestricted movement.
- Most effective when skin tight, minimising flush through.
- Side seams are positioned further towards the back for added comfort when worn skin tight.
- An ideal all purpose water sports garment.
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt black
- Inner Surface:Soft feel, Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, Antifungally treated, Non latex (for allergy sufferers).
- Fully taped and waterproofed external seams for maximum strength.
- Lightweight, machine washable, fast drying
- Great for taking travelling - can packup small enough to fit into your pocket.
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
A shaped top. Cut away arm hole (although not as deeply cut as the men’s style to afford bust support)
The ladies vest has a high neckline with no collar. It is most effective when worn skin tight, minimising any flush through whilst offering unrestricted movement. A useful style worn on its own or as part of a thermal layering system for women wishing to boost their torso temperature.