Aquatherm Men's L/Sleeve Top
- An ideal all purpose water sports garment.
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt black
- Inner Surface:Soft feel, Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, Antifungally treated, Non latex (for allergy sufferers).
- Pulls on like a T-shirt.
- Fully taped and waterproofed external seams for maximum strength.
- Can be worn on its own, or for extra warmth as a thermal booster layer underneath a wetsuit, semi dry suit or cag.
- Best worn close fitting around the neck, arm and waist and loosely comfortable around the upper body.
- Deep arm gussets for maximum movement.
- Lightweight, machine washable, this top is great for taking travelling, each item can packup small enough to fit into your pocket.
30cm front zip (for venting) £4.00 extra
50cm back zip (for ease of getting on and off) £4.00 extra.
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
It is essential that the garment is working with the athlete, unlike earlier neoprene fabrics, where the athlete is more often working against the garment. Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being watershedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.
By Steve H
Superb quality product backed up by 'second to none' customer service. A query was quickly dealt with and the ordering process couldn't have been easier. As a UK diver with a typically shaped body I wasn't sure what size would fit but a quick call led to me having one custom made and delivered the next morning. I've not had service like that when I've spent thousands!! Keep up the good work
By Merlin cadogan
I bought 1 of these tops 20 years ago, surfed 8 winters in Indonesia in a row, wore it under my wetsuit back home in England for 12 more years and it is still going. Just got a new one (gave my old one to a disabled friend to keep her warmer in the swimming pool) and have been wading metal detecting in Gran Canaria for a week in a tiki summer suit with my chill cheater on under it. I did 29 hours in the sea in 6 days, 5-8 am and 5-8pm most days, not even cold once. A proper legit amazing piece of kit. If you buy it you will be very happy :)