Aquatherm Women's L/Sleeve Top
- "A 2018 re-design of this popular multi purpose water sports garment now offers a fully articulated under arm panel allowing a far greater range of movement, as well as extending the fit over the lower back to add styling and stop any riding up"
- A shaped top with full torso cover.
- Ideal all purpose water sports garment.
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt black
- Inner Surface:Soft feel, Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, Antifungally treated, Non latex (for allergy sufferers).
- Pulls on like a T-shirt.
- Fully taped and waterproofed external seams for maximum strength.
- Can be worn on its own, or for extra warmth as a thermal booster layer underneath a wetsuit, semi dry suit or cag.
- Best worn close fitting around the neck, arm and waist and loosely comfortable around the upper body.
- Deep arm gussets for maximum movement.
- Lightweight, machine washable, this top is great for taking travelling, each item can packup small enough to fit into your pocket.
30cm front zip (for venting) £4.00 extra
50cm back zip (for ease of getting on and off) £4.00 extra.
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
It is essential that the garment is working with the athlete, unlike earlier neoprene fabrics, where the athlete is more often working against the garment. Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being watershedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.