Aquatherm Dry Trousers
- Completely windproof, waterproof, fast drying, tough & breathable paddle trousers
- High waisted and constructed with elasticated shoulder straps.
- Aquatherm roomy, thermal, lightweight dry trousers with
- Super stretch Aquatherm ankle seals to keep the wet out.
- Double fabric layers on seat and knee.
- Designed for use with the aquatherm and transpire fleece tops and trousers, worn underneath as part of a layering system.
- Warm and comfortable for sea kayaking and for touring.
Photo shows relief zip option
Dry relief zip (22cm)extra £25.00
Aquatherm socks extra £10.
(Sorry ladies, we are still looking hard for a comfortable and watertight female relief zip to put in our paddlesuits and dry trousers - no success yet...However, these men's versions are fine to use if you have a SHEWEE - see other products you may be interested in)
These are made to measure and so please complete our measurement chart, giving your chest, waist, hip, ankle, height, and inside leg measurement, and submit this with your order once you have added to basket.
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
It is essential that the garment is working with the athlete, unlike earlier neoprene fabrics, where the athlete is more often working against the garment. Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being watershedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.