Aquatherm Keyhole Cockpit Tuiliq (Deck Style)
TO ORDER A TUILIQ IN 'NATURAL' COLOUR, PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE ON +44(0)1271 815828 OR EMAIL email@example.com**
**Suitable for larger cockpits**
The garment differs from tradition in that it is made from Aquatherm fabric and constructed with stitched and waterproof, heat-welded seams giving optimum watertight cuff, neck and hood seals. Aquatherm creates a thermal, waterproof, flexible/stretchy, lightweight membrane allowing you to perfect your ‘inuit skills’. Room enough to put extra fleece layers (Reed Transpire fleece) on underneath.
All our Aqautherm Tuiliqs have the following features –
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Black & Breathable
- Inner Surface: Soft feel, Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, Antifungally treated, Non latex (for allergy sufferers)
- Seams: Stitched and waterproof, heat-welded seams giving optimum watertight cuff, neck & hood seals
- 'Eskimo Tears' face closure system
- Aquatherm care: Machine washable on a cool wash
- Thin & lightweight making it extremely comfortable and flexible to wear
- Packs up small for travelling. Machine washable too!
- Room can be allowed for extra layers underneath - even a pfd or a drysuit
Click here to watch a video of this garment in action.
These Tuiliqs are made to measure. We will require measurements for your head, neck, chest, waist, hip, cuffs and height. We may require you to send a tracing of your cockpit outer rim (on newspaper) including your seat back position marked on. Please complete our measurement chart and submit with your order.
Please let us know your boat make and model in the options box of the measurement form.
Delivery - 7 to 10 working days ex-works
Please note the adjustable waist, bale hole and map loop options are not available for this garment.