These Ultra-Warm, thermal socks made with two layers of our fast wicking transpire fleece were originally developed for divers working in freezing water temperatures but are ideal for any outdoor activity.
Even in extremely cold environments the socks will keep your toes toasty and the superior moisture wicking feature is increased by the double layered fabric, ensuring your feet stay dry too.
Tight brushed fleece on the inside, smooth slip knit on the outside. Particularly useful when slipping into dry boots and they're not too bulky either (unlike chunky woollen socks).
Sport, Work, Leisure - Reed Chillcheater thermals out-perform all others
Reed Transpire fleece garments are designed to be worn as a baselayer next to the skin and will out-perform all others, whether in extreme climates, sport or leisure.
Ultra warm - Ultra comfortable - Ultra dry & wicking
- The fastest moisture-wicking fleece fabric available -
- keeping you warm when it’s cold and dry if you get too warm
- High warmth to weight ratio & advanced yarn technology
- Super stretchy for exceptional comfort & fit
- Soft brushed fleece worn against the skin
- Smooth slip knit outer surface helps make dressing easier
- Ideal as a baselayer or as part of a thermal layering system
- Scotchguard & antibacterial-coated yarns maximise wicking properties & maintain freshness
- Great used for water and land based sports.
- Ideal booster layer under Aquatherm Socks.
- All seams are external for comfort.
X-Small UK 1-3 US 3-4 EU 34-36
Small UK 4-5 US 5-6 EU 37-38 (39 = 5.5)
Medium UK 6-7 US 7-8 EU 40-41
Large UK 8-9-10 US 9-10-11 EU 42-43-45
X-Large UK 11-12 US 12-13 EU 46-47
XX–L UK 13+ US 14+ EU 48+
XXX-L Made to order with customer measurements provided.
Transpire fleeces should be worn skin tight (fabric in contact with the skin at all points to maximise sweat wicking potential).
See the complete garment range for top to toe warmth – hats, tops, trousers & socks.