- All purpose, waterproof, windproof, thermal, water play garment that offers UV protection.
- Ideal for on the beach/shoreline.
- As comfortable as a swimsuit
- They have an easy access 30cm long centre back zipper opening with pull tape, and anti-rub flap next to the skin for all sizes
- Fully taped external seams.
- Tops and shorts sold as separates with a long waist overlap to allow for growth -better to wear it out before they grow out of it!
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt black
- Inner Surface:Soft feel, Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, non-allergenic
- Fully taped and waterproofed external seams for maximum strength.
Kids tops and Bottom sizes
Small -4 Years
Chest 22-25’’ (53-58cm) Waist 22-25’’ 956-63cm)
Medium -6 Years
Chest 24-26’’ (61-66cm) Waist 24-27’’ 961-69cm)
Large -8 Years
Chest 27-29’’ (69-74cm) Waist 26-29’’ (66-74cm)
X-Large -10 Years
Chest 30-32’’ 78-81cm) Waist 28-32’’ (71-81cm)
XX-Large -12 Years
Chest 32-34’’ (81-86cm) Waist 29-33’’ (74-84cm)
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being water-shedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.
For Aquatherm® and Aquatherm Fleece®
Recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.
Turn garment inside out. Short, warm, delicate wash, max 40 degrees in mild soapy water, (not detergent). Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not spin. Do not wring.
Hang garments from their cuffs and neck to ensure that if there should be any water left then it can drain away easily.
Store clean and dry indoors away from heat and direct sunlight
Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry over hot radiators or near excessive heat