- Sizes from Small to XXX-Large
- Offers great torso cover whilst keeping the arm pits and upper chest vented.
- Deep cut-away arm hole and neckline with no collar for unrestricted movement.
- Most effective when skin tight, minimising flush through.
- Side seams are positioned further towards the back for added comfort when worn skin tight.
- An ideal all purpose water sports garment.
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt black
- Inner Surface:Soft feel, Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, non-allergenic
- Fully taped and waterproofed external seams for maximum strength.
- Lightweight, machine washable, fast drying
- Great for taking travelling - can pack up small enough to fit into your pocket.
Vest Top Sizing
Small Chest 33-35'' (84-89cm) Waist 29-34'' (74-86cm)
Medium Chest 36-38'' (91-97cm) Waist 31-36'' (79-91cm)
Large Chest 39-41'' (99-104cm) Waist 33-37'' (84-94cm)
X-large Chest 42-44'' (107-122cm) Waist 36-41'' (91-104cm)
XX-Large Chest 45-47'' (114-119cm) Waist 39-44'' (99-112cm)
XXX-Large Chest 48-51'' (122-130cm) Waist 42-46'' (107-117cm)
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
It is essential that the garment is working with the athlete, unlike earlier neoprene fabrics, where the athlete is more often working against the garment. Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being water-shedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.
For Aquatherm® and Aquatherm Fleece®
Recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.
Turn garment inside out. Short, warm, delicate wash, max 40 degrees in mild soapy water, (not detergent). Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not spin. Do not wring.
Hang garments from their cuffs and neck to ensure that if there should be any water left then it can drain away easily.
Store clean and dry indoors away from heat and direct sunlight
Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry over hot radiators or near excessive heat