All deck information here
Aquatherm®Touring Cag and Deck, Cag-Deck
- Front baffle neck seal, which, with its wider neck gape when undone, allows for good ventilation on prolonged journeys.
- Cuts down on layers yet offers the same if not better protection from water encroachment than the separates.
- Aquatherm single seal cuffs for a more comfortable fit over a broader area of your wrist, these are able to be trimmed to your own specifications, instructions provided.
- Adjustable straps give a snug fitting when the weather closes in.
- Reflective strips on hood and cuffs for added safety.
- All seams stitched & taped for strength and waterproofing.
- A comfortable Cag Deck that can be worn next to the skin or over thermals in the colder conditions.
- A popular choice with our expedition kayakers.
- The only Cag Deck available with a bale hole, which enables you to hold a hand pump in position and empty your kayak without taking off your spray deck.
Aquatherm® Single Seal Neck and Cuff System
(cuffs only on this product)
Our neck and cuffs are made from a single layer of Aquatherm, replacing the older double layer version (sometimes shown in the product images).
The New type seals offer a better stretch and seal while maintaining its impressive integrity.
Made from a single layer of Aquatherm the material is inverted for comfort on the wrists.
This gives the cuff seal a good firm degree of stretch and is far hardier than some other wrist seals.
Aquatherm cuffs are to be trimmed by the paddler to ensure a custom fit for your discipline whether comfort, performance or a mix of both is required, instructions supplied.
The necks can also be trimmed if required.
For Aquatherm® and Aquatherm Fleece®
Recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.
Turn garment inside out. Short, warm, delicate wash, max 40 degrees in mild soapy water, (not detergent). Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not spin. Do not wring.
Hang garments from their cuffs and neck to ensure that if there should be any water left then it can drain away easily.
Store clean and dry indoors away from heat and direct sunlight
Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry over hot radiators or near excessive heat.