- "A 2018 re-design of this popular multi purpose water sports garment now offers a fully articulated under arm panel allowing a far greater range of movement, as well as extending the fit over the lower back to add styling and stop any riding up"
- A shaped top with full torso cover.
- Ideal all purpose water sports garment.
- Outer Surface: Waterproof, Fast drying, UV protecting, Water shedding, Matt black
- Fast Drying, Polyester Stretch Knit, Antifungal treated, Non latex (for allergy sufferers).
- Pulls on like a T-shirt.
- Fully taped and waterproofed external seams for maximum strength.
- Can be worn on its own, or for extra warmth as a thermal booster layer underneath a wetsuit, semi dry suit or cag.
- Best worn close fitting around the neck, arm and waist and loosely comfortable around the upper body.
- Deep arm gussets for maximum movement.
Womens Top Sizes
Small Bust 32-34’’(81-86cm) Waist 25-29’’ (63-74cm) Hip 31-35’’ (79-89cm)
Medium Bust 34-36’’ (86-91cm) Waist 27-31‘‘ (69-79cm) Hip 33-37‘‘ (84-94cm)
Large Bust 36-38‘‘ (91-97cm) Waist 29-33‘‘ (74-84cm) Hip 35-39’’ (89-99cm)
X-Large Bust 38-40’’ (97-102cm) Waist 31-35’’ (79-89cm) Hip 37-41’’ (94-104cm)
XX-Large Bust 40-42’’ (102-107cm) Waist 33-37’’ (84-94cm) Hip 39-43’’ (99-109cm)
Front zip (for venting)
Back zip (for ease of getting on and off)
Aquatherm® fabric has been developed to enable wearers to remain warm and dry for sport or leisure, in a whole range of conditions. It is a lightweight fabric that offers great freedom of movement, far more so than with traditional, bulkier neoprene and woven garments.
It is essential that the garment is working with the athlete, unlike earlier neoprene fabrics, where the athlete is more often working against the garment. Aquatherm is less than a millimetre thick and remains stable, flexible, strong and waterproof when fully flexed. Unlike neoprene, it has the added advantage of being water shedding and fast drying, so less temperature is lost from the wet outer shell through evaporation.
For Aquatherm® and Aquatherm Fleece®
Recommend hand washing with warm soapy water.
Turn garment inside out. Short, warm, delicate wash, max 40 degrees in mild soapy water, (not detergent). Rinse thoroughly and air dry. Do not spin. Do not wring.
Hang garments from their cuffs and neck to ensure that if there should be any water left then it can drain away easily.
Store clean and dry indoors away from heat and direct sunlight
Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not bleach. Do not dry over hot radiators or near excessive heat.