Transpire Fleece Short Sleeve Top
Unisex style, ideal for all water/land sports.
Available with or without front vent zip.
Reed Transpire fleece garments are designed to be worn as a base layer next to the skin and will outperform all others, even in extreme climates, on expedition, in sport or for leisure.
- Ultra warm - Ultra comfortable - Ultra dry & wicking
- The fastest moisture-wicking fleece fabric available -
- keeping you warm when it’s cold and dry if you get too warm
- High warmth to weight ratio & advanced yarn technology
- Super stretchy for exceptional comfort & fit
- Soft brushed fleece worn against the skin
- Smooth slip knit outer surface helps make dressing easier
- Ideal as a baselayer or as part of a thermal layering system
- Scotchguard & antibacterial-coated yarns maximise wicking properties & maintain freshness
Fleece Top Sizes
Small 29-34’’ (74-86cm)
Medium 34-39’’ (86-99cm)
Large 39-44’’ (99-112cm)
X-Large 44-50’’ (112-127cm)
XX-Large 47-55’’ (119-140cm)
Small 24-30’’ (61-76cm)
Medium 34-39’’ (69-91cm)
Large 33-42’’ (84-107cm)
X-Large 36-45’’ (91-115cm)
XX-Large 42-50’’ (107-127cm)
Transpire fleeces should be worn skin tight (fabric in contact with the skin at all points to maximise sweat wicking potential).
See the complete garment range for top to toe warmth – hats, tops, trousers & socks.